Resources and Support for Patients
- The American Brain Tumor Association founded in 1973 by two families who lost children to brain tumors, ABTA is a global organization making major strides by funding brain tumor research and providing the information patients need to make educated decisions about their healthcare.
- The Acoustic Neuroma Association provides information and support to patients who have been diagnosed with or experienced an acoustic neuroma or other benign problem affecting the cranial nerves.
- The Brain Tumor Foundation For Children, Inc. is a non-profit volunteer organization whose purposes are to: 1) Provide emotional and informational support to families of children with brain tumors; 2) Promote public education and awareness of the disease; 3) Raise funds to support research for a cure and for improvement in the treatment and the quality of life of the victims of pediatric brain tumor disease.
- The Children's Brain Tumor Foundation has information and resources for families facing the challenge of a child with a brain or spinal cord tumor.
- The National Brain Tumor Society is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide resources, information, and support to people whose lives are affected by brain tumor disease and to fund brain tumor research.
- The Epilepsy Foundation works for children and adults affected by seizures through research, education, advocacy and service.
- The American Pain Foundation mission is to improve the quality of life of people with pain by providing practical information for patients, raising public awareness and understanding of pain, and advocating against barriers to effective treatment.
- The Pituitary Network Association is an international non-profit organization for patients with pituitary tumors and disorders, their families, loved ones, and the physicians and health care providers who treat them.
E-mail this page to a friend