Poster and Platform Presentations by NDC Members
Click on the sign to list the poster and platform presentations by year. Then click on the link to view that presentation.
American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
65th Annual Meeting in San Diego, Calif.
(March 16-23, 2013)
- Eye movement abnormalities in thalamic midbrain junction infarcts: Report of two cases.
Baylor College of Medicine (BCM)
Current Neurology 2012 in Houston, Texas
(Nov. 3-4, 2012)
World Stroke Organization (WSO)
8th World Stroke Congress in Brasilia, Brazil
(Oct. 10-13, 2012)
- CMT and tremor — is it really CMT?
- Unusual case of myasthenia gravis and high white blood cell count.
- A 65 year old female with subacute onset of limb weakness.
- A case of the dancer who can no longer dance.
- Legs weakness, isolated quadriceps atrophy and elevated CPK.
- A decrease in body mass index is associated with faster progression of motor symptoms and shorter survival in ALS.
- Unusual case of a brachial plexus disorder.
- A 32-year-old male with predominantly distal weakness, atrophy and myotonia.
- A case of myopathy associated with monoclonal gammopathy.
- Anesthesiologist with muscle cramps.
- A tale of two diseases.
- Muscular dystrophy with subacute onset.
- Another patient with burning feet.
- A case of a painful leg.
- Respiratory function is not related to cognitive impairment in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- A novel method for detecting cardiac dysfunction in Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- A case of FSH?
- A case of nemaline myopathy masquerading as fascioscapulohumeral dystrophy.
- A case of Ehlers-Danlos.
- Why does my patient have camptocormia?
- Unusual cause of rhabdomyolysis.
- Progressive muscle weakness and joint contractures.
- Recurrent compartment syndrome.
- Progressive numbness and weakness in a diabetic patient: Is it all diabetic neuropathy?
- Spontaneous mutilating acral ulcers in nondiabetic patients: The spectrum of differential diagnosis.
- Diagnosing vertebral artery dissection in the emergency department.