Poster and Platform Presentations by NDC Members
Click on the sign to list the poster and platform presentations by year. Then click on the link to view that presentation.
- CMT and tremor — is it really CMT?
- Unusual case of myasthenia gravis and high white blood cell count.
- A 65 year old female with subacute onset of limb weakness.
- A case of the dancer who can no longer dance.
- Legs weakness, isolated quadriceps atrophy and elevated CPK.
- A decrease in body mass index is associated with faster progression of motor symptoms and shorter survival in ALS.
- Unusual case of a brachial plexus disorder.
- A 32-year-old male with predominantly distal weakness, atrophy and myotonia.
- A case of myopathy associated with monoclonal gammopathy.
- Anesthesiologist with muscle cramps.
- A tale of two diseases.
- Muscular dystrophy with subacute onset.
- Another patient with burning feet.
- A case of a painful leg.
- Respiratory function is not related to cognitive impairment in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- A case of FSH?
- A case of nemaline myopathy masquerading as fascioscapulohumeral dystrophy.
- A case of Ehlers-Danlos.
- Why does my patient have camptocormia?
- Unusual cause of rhabdomyolysis.
- Progressive muscle weakness and joint contractures.
- Recurrent compartment syndrome.
- Progressive numbness and weakness in a diabetic patient: Is it all diabetic neuropathy?
- Spontaneous mutilating acral ulcers in nondiabetic patients: The spectrum of differential diagnosis.