Poster and Platform Presentations by MSCCC Members
Click on the sign to list the poster and platform presentations by year. Then click on the link to view that presentation.
- Neuromyelitis optica presenting as multiple sclerosis worsening on natalizumab.
- Treatment of idiopathic relapsing transverse myelitis.
- Case series of cardiac complications during fingolimod first dose observation period.
- Efficacy of fingolimod in ethnic minorities.
- Two-year follow-up results of the HALT MS clinical trial (ITN033AI).
Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC)
27th Annual Meeting in Orlando, Fla.
(May 29 - June 1, 2013)
American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
65th Annual Meeting in San Diego, Calif.
(March 16-23, 2013)
Baylor College of Medicine (BCM)
Current Neurology 2012 in Houston, Texas
(Nov. 3-4, 2012)
- Distal limb discoloration in patients with multiple sclerosis - Case series of 41 patients.
- Incidence of multiple sclerosis in patients presenting with neurogenic bladder.
- Associations between annualized relapse rate and long-term exposure to subcutaneous interferon beta-1a in the Prevention of Relapses and disability by Interferon beta-1a Subcutaneously in Multiple Sclerosis (PRISMS) long-term follow-up study.
- The role of postpartum intravenous corticosteroids in the prevention of relapses in multiple sclerosis.
- Recurrent and multiphasic disseminated encephalomyelitis, case series.
- Sleep disorders in multiple sclerosis.
- Distal lower limb discoloration in patients with multiple sclerosis.
- Use of natalizumab in Hispanic patients with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis.
- Computer-assisted cognitive rehabilitation for multiple sclerosis — Updated findings.
- Parkinson's disease and idiopathic restless leg syndrome.
- Multiple sclerosis and other CNS demyelination after treatment with tumor necrosis factor alpha blockers.
- Effects of natalizumab on relapses and MRI outcomes in Hispanic patients with relapsing multiple sclerosis.
- Final results from the Registry to Evaluate Novantrone Effects in Worsening Multiple Sclerosis study.
- Clinical and radiographic improvement of an acutely aggressive case of multiple sclerosis treated with cyclophosphamide.
- Prevalence of sleep disorders in multiple sclerosis.
- Spasmodic dysphonia in MS: A rare symptom or a possible association?
- Seizures in MS patients: A retrospective study.
- HALT-MS--Intense immunosuppression and stem cell transplantation for RRMS.
- Long-term sc IFN beta-1a treatment in RRMS: Cumulative dose effects.
- Continuous vs non-continuous long-term sc IFN beta-1a treatment in RRMS.
- Difusse white matter abnormalities and neurologic manifestations in a patient with anti-ro positive antibodies. Case Report.
- Occurrence of herpes zoster in multiple sclerosis patients treated with natalizumab.
- A post-hoc analysis of cumulative dose effects of subcutaneous interferon beta-1a on clinical and MRI outcomes in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: Results over the long term.
- Long-term effects of interferon beta-1a dose on relapse rate in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: Results from a post- hoc analysis of PRISMS study data.
- HALT MS — Phase II clinical trial of high dose immunosuppressive therapy and autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for active relapsing- remitting multiple sclerosis.
- Menstrual cycle and menopause in patients with multiple sclerosis. How do these affect the symptoms of disease?
- Longitudinal individualized analysis of computer-based cognitive rehabilitation in multiple sclerosis.
- RENEW study update XVIII: Ongoing evaluation of the safety and tolerability of mitoxantrone in worsening multiple sclerosis.
- Magnetic resonance imaging findings in patients with clinically isolated syndrome suggestive of multiple sclerosis.
- Site performance in an investigator-run multiple sclerosis clinical trial.
- Phase II clinical trial (HALT-MS: Immune tolerance network) of high dose immunosuppressive therapy (HDIT) and autologus hematopoetic stem cell transplantation (AHSCT) for active relapsing-remitting (RR) multiple sclerosis (MS): Early results.
- Frequency and severity of restless legs syndrome in multiple sclerosis: A population study from southeast Texas.
- Multiple sclerosis and antiphospholipid syndrome: Case report.
- Encefalomielitis diseminada recurrente y multifásica reporte de 2 casos.
[Recurrent Disseminated Encephalomyelitis: Report of 2 Cases]
- Experience with natalizumab in a group of ms patients from southeast Texas.
- Recurrent disseminated encephalomyelitis: Report of 2 cases.
- Is restless legs syndrome more frequent and severe in the multiple sclerosis population? Study in multiple sclerosis patients from southeast Texas.
- Multiple sclerosis and other autoimmune diseases.
- Behavior of multiple sclerosis during pregnancy and after delivery.
- A phase II study of high-dose immunosuppressive therapy (HDIT) using carmustine, etoposide, cytarabine, and melphalan (beam) + thymoglobulin, and autologous CD34+ hematopoietic stem cell transplant (HCT) for the treatment of poor prognosis multiple sclerosis. HALT-MS.
- Frequency and severity of restless legs syndrome in ms patients from southeast Texas.
- Multiple sclerosis in African Americans: A cohort from southeast Texas.
- Computer-assisted cognitive rehabilitation in patients with multiple sclerosis.
- Results of the Avonex Combination Trial (ACT).
- Ongoing evaluation of the safety and tolerability of mitoxantrone in worsening multiple sclerosis: The RENEW study.
- Rationale, design, and baseline data for the Avonex Combination Trial (ACT).