Poster and Platform Presentations by EMG Members
Click on the sign to list the poster and platform presentations by year. Then click on the link to view that presentation.
- Epilepsy and neurocysticercosis in Houston, Texas.
- Polyarteritis nodosa-type vasculitis isolated to the central nervous system: A first case report of a fulminant primary CNS vasculitis variant.
- Toxoplasmosis myopathy as a manifestation of HIV immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome.
- A tale of two diseases.
- Systematic screening in a busy clinical setting improves identification of depression in people with epilepsy.
- Progressive ascending weakness in an acquired immunodeficiency syndrome patient.
- Peau d'Orange skin changes and muscle weakness.
- Diffuse painful muscle spasms.
- Pharmacologic evidence for autonomic psudomotor dysfunction in patients with Alzheimer's disease.