Poster and Platform Presentations by CSM Members
Click on the sign to list the poster and platform presentations by year. Then click on the link to view that presentation.
- Assessment of neurologic function following short duration spaceflight utilizing a standardized rating scale.
- Neurovestibular effects of long-duration spaceflight: a summary of Mir phase 1 experiences.
- Neuro-otologic evaluation of spatial disorientation and vestibular dysfunction in naval aviation personnel.
- Case report II. Severe and prolonged drowsiness, fatigue, and mood changes in the aviator referred for air sickness.
- Cardiovascular responses to a mixed-gas breathing paradigm for hypoxia induction.
- Spatial orientation mobile field laboratory assessment of U.S. Navy divers exposed to underwater sound.
- Implementation of a marine aircraft wing sustained operations plan during combat (Operation Desert Storm).
- Assessment of eye movements during high intensity underwater (U/W) sound exposures in U.S. Navy divers.
- U.S. Navy experience with type II decompression sickness and the association with patent foramen ovale.
- Assessment of vestibular function of divers exposed to high intensity low frequency underwater sound.
- Human factors in navy/marine fixed and rotary wing class-a mishaps involving 3rd generation night vision goggles (NVG) 1987-1993.
- Atrial fibrillation associated with airsickness.
- Patent foramen ovale and type II altitude decompression sickness.
- Quantitative 2-DG study of the brainstem of the rat during nystagmus produced by lesion of the lateral semicircular ampulla.
- Central nervous system glucose utilization rate in the nystagmic rat.