Neurological Clinical Examination: A Concise Guide
This book and extensive video library provide a practical guide to the clinical neurological examination, an essential tool in the diagnosis of common and unusual neurological conditions encountered in the outpatient clinic and hospital ward.
- Each chapter covers a different condition and uses a step by step approach selecting those aspects of the clinical examination which are most likely to lead you to the correct diagnosis.
- Over 100 video clips are used to illustrate a wide range of neurological signs.
- The text is heavily illustrated with clear diagrams.
- Tables are used to list the various causes of particular signs.
- Key features of the neurological examination which help in reaching the correct conclusion are listed as Tips.