Information about services and physicians in the Parkinson's Disease Center and Movement Disorders Clinic are available on our healthcare site.
To make an appointment, call 713-798-7438.
See Patient Resources for links to information on communuity service centers, home health services, hospice, nursing homes, organizations, professional services, and more.
For patient care information about various movement and neurodegenerative disorders, please visit Conditions on our new healthcare pages:
- Atypical Parkinsonism
- Corticobasal Degeneration (CBD)
- Dementia with Lewy Bodies (DBS)
- Essential Tremor (ET)
- Hemifacial Spasm (HFS)
- Huntington's Disease (HD)
- Multiple System Atrophy (MSA)
- Parkinson's Disease (PD)
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
- Psychogenic Movement Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS)
- Spasmodic Dysphonia (SD)
- Tardive Dyskinesia (TD)
- Tourette Syndrome (TS)
- Vascular (multi-infarct) Parkinsonism
For information about various therapies, please visit our Procedures page:
- Botulinum Toxin for Dystonia and Other Disorders
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
- Tetrabenazine (TBZ)