Patient Care Overview
Neuropsychologists evaluate outpatients at Smith Tower 18th Floor and the Michael E. Debakey Veteran's Affairs Hospital and inpatients at The Methodist Hospital and St. Luke's Hospital.
Clinical neuropsychological services are provided at the:
- Baylor Clinic
- Alzheimer's Disease and Memory Disorders Clinic
- Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Clinic
- Menninger Psychiatry Hospital
- BCM Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Association Clinic
- Epilepsy Clinic
- Neurovascular and Critical Care Clinic
- General Neurology, in addition to outside referrals from physicians in the community
Neuropsychological research projects are also on-going in these clinics under the direction and supervision of the neuropsychology faculty.
The Neuropsychologist Service at BCM consists of four licensed clinical psychologists with specialty training in neuropsychology, one adjunct research faculty member, a psychometrician, clinical psychology practicum students, clinical psychology interns, research assistants and an administrative assistant.