BIGFILE Upload Service
The Bigfile Upload Service will allow you to drop-off (upload)
The recipient will receive an automated email containing the information you are required to enter and instructions for downloading the file. He or she will have 30 days to pick-up the files. Furthermore, your IP address will be logged and sent to the recipient, for identity confirmation purposes.
- Read more about the Bigfile Upload Service.
- Drop-off (upload) a file for a Baylor College of Medicine employee.
- Pick-up (download) a file dropped-off for you by a Baylor College of Medicine employee.
- Uploaded files are purged after 30 days.
- Dropoffs may not exceed 4.0 GB per file, or 8.0 GB total for the entire dropoff.
Note: Many Web browsers can not upload individual files larger than 2.0 GB. See here for more information.
Files uploaded to the Dropbox are not scanned for viruses. Exercise the same degree of caution as you would with any other file you download.
Users are also strongly encouraged to encrypt any files containing sensitive information
If you are intending to upload multiple files, it may be more efficient to first place all the desired files in a zipped folder and then upload that single "zipped file".