Building on a strong foundation in patient care, research, and training, we are pursuing preeminence in every aspect of our mission. Your participation is welcome and appreciated. Donations made in memory or in honor of an individual will be followed up with a written acknowledgment to the family or the honoree. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Baylor Comprehensive Epilepsy Center
- Visit the Office of Development and Alumni Affairs online donation page.
- Designation field = "Other"
- Other field = "Baylor Comprehensive Epilepsy Center"
Sudden Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP)
- SUDEP is the leading cause of death in people with uncontrolled epilepsy. Please donate now to support research into its prevention.
- Visit the SUDEP donation form.
For more information or to make a gift, please contact:
Senior Director of Development
Communications & Strategies
Baylor College of Medicine
One Baylor Plaza
Houston, Texas 77030