Postdoctoral Studies - Molecular Virology Training Grant & Viral Oncology Training Grant Application
ALL NOMINATIONS TO POSITIONS ON TRAINING GRANTS MUST ORIGINATE FROM THE MENTOR. PROSPECTIVE TRAINEES CANNOT APPLY DIRECTLY.
To be nominated, the potential nominee must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (no exceptions).
- Have earned the Ph.D., M.D., or D.V.M. degree.
- Have arranged a postdoctoral position with a participating faculty member.
The potential nominee must provide the mentor with the following to support the nomination process:
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation including letters from previous research mentor(s).
- A transcript from their graduate program, documenting performance in coursework at or above the 3.5 level (4.0 scale).
- A transcript from their undergraduate program, documenting performance in coursework at or above the 3.0 level (4.0 scale).
- Evidence of performance on the Graduate Record Examination and Advanced Subject Test near or above the 70th percentile.
To initiate an application, contact the mentor of interest at the address given on his/her “home page