Services and Fees
OIVM Quick Links
- Multispectral 4D fluorescence imaging
- Automated widefield 3D imaging
- Two-photon and second harmonic imaging
- Live imaging of tissue/organ development in embryos and live animals
- Live imaging of flowing fluorescent particles such as fluorescent beads, fluorescently labeled erythroblasts, etc.
- Excitation and emission fingerprinting of fluorescent markers
- Automated nuclear counting
- Detection and tracking of fluorescently labeled particles to measure their displacement, speed, etc.
- 3D rendering of fluorescent structures in z-stack images
- Quantifying vascular morphology using classical measures and complexity measures such as fractal dimension
- Enhanced image analysis using parallel computation on multicore processors
- Custom design of image analysis
Please click here to see the fees for imaging/image analysis services.