Gallery of Movies
- Second Harmonic Signal from Collagen Second harmonic signal from Collagen in patella. Z-stack acquired using LSM 7 MP two-photon microscope. Tissue Courtesy: Dr. Brendan Lee Lab.
- GFP labeled erythroblasts Erythroblasts in a developing mouse embryo yolksac tagged by the fluorescent protein GFP.
- Macrophages and Microvessels Macrophages are tagged by GFP and microvessels are tagged by mCherry. Time series acquired using LSM 5 LIVE.
- Merkel Cells Merkel Cells stained with BODIPY. Z-stack acquired using LSM 510 META. Z-stack Courtesy: Dr. Henry Haeberle.
- Mouse Yolksac Vessels Labeled by VE-Cadherin Cell membranes of endothelial cells that comprise the blood vessels in a mouse yolksac are labeled by VE-Cadherin. The nuclei of the endothelial cells are tagged by YFP. Z-stack acquired using LSM 510 META.