- Simulation-based statistical analysis of gene-disease association models
- Design and implementation of population genetics models generating datasets under complex evolutionary scenarios
- Design and implementation of population-based and pedigree-based simulation platforms with graphical user-friendly interfaces for the analysis of evolution of genetic variants
- Parametric linkage analysis of causal rare variants
- Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Bioengineering, Rice University
- B.E. in Bioengineering, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
1. Peng, B., Li, B., Han, Y., & Amos, Cl. (2010) Power analysis for case-control association studies of samples with known family histories, Hum Genet. 127(6):699-704.