Adult Cancer Genetics Clinic
The Adult Cancer Genetics Clinic provides genetic counseling for adults who have been diagnosed or have a significant family history of breast, ovarian, colon, thyroid and other cancers. Molecular diagnostic testing is offered as indicated. The Cancer Genetics Clinic is staffed by physicians with board certification in medical genetics and internal medicine. The clinic meets weekly on Friday mornings in the Clinical Genetics suite at the Lee and Joe Jamail Specialty Care Center.
- Shweta U. Dhar, M.D., M.S., F.A.C.M.G.
- Luis Franco, M.D.
- Sandesh C. Sreenath Nagamani, M.B.B.S., M.D.
Tanya Eble, M.S., CGC
Shweta U. Dhar, M.D., M.S., F.A.C.M.G.
Assistant Professor, Department of Molecular and Human Genetics
- Adult Cardiovascular Genetics Clinic
- Adult Genetics Clinic at the Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- BCM Adult Genetics Clinic
- Harris Health System Adult Genetics Clinic
- Metabolic and Genetic Disorders of Bone Clinic