Medical School Genetics Track
Recent advances in medical genetics have broad applications across every medical specialty and impact the diagnosis and treatment of disease, determination of disease risk, use of pharmacologic agents, and reproductive counseling. Through the Genetics Track, students will gain a deeper understanding of a broad range of genetic conditions and the complexities of genetic testing, increase their awareness of the social concerns of those affected by genetic disorders, and complete a scholarly project.
- Genetics Track Description - BCM Student Handbook
- GTC Blackboard Community
- Track Directors:
- Student Groups:
- Genetics Residency Programs:
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) Accredited Program and Institutional Listing - select "List of Programs by Specialty" and then find "Medical Genetics" in the dropdown box provided.
- American Board of Medical Genetics (ABMG)
- BCM Medical Genetics Residency Program
- Organizations for Genetics Professionals:
- BCM Calendars:
- Research Events (Blue Sheet) - When you visit this page, please select "Research Events (Blue Sheet)" in the dropdown box "Category(s)"