Adult Genetics Clinic
The Adult Genetics Clinic provides genetic evaluation and counseling for adult patients with a variety of inherited disorders such as skeletal dysplasias, connective tissue, neuromuscular, and metabolic disorders, as well as other genetic disorders. Patients with a variety of inherited disorders may be referred for genetic counseling and further diagnostic testing. Board-certified medical geneticists staff the adult clinic which meets weekly on Friday mornings in the Clinical Genetics suite at the Lee and Joe Jamail Specialty Care Center.
- Shweta U. Dhar, M.D., M.S., F.A.C.M.G.
- Luis Franco, M.D.
- Sandesh C. Sreenath Nagamani, M.B.B.S., M.D.
Tanya Eble, M.S., CGC
Shweta U. Dhar, M.D., M.S., F.A.C.M.G.
Assistant Professor, Department of Molecular and Human Genetics
- Adult Cancer Genetics Clinic
- Adult Cardiovascular Genetics Clinic
- Adult Genetics Clinic at the Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Harris Health System Adult Genetics Clinic
- Metabolic and Genetic Disorders of Bone Clinic