Adult Cardiovascular Genetics Clinic
The Adult Cardiovascular Genetics Clinic was established in 2010 to serve the needs of patients and families with familial heart conditions such as cardiomyopathy, sudden cardiac death, Long QT and congenital heart defects. This clinic also allows focus on the cardiovascular complaints of patients with genetic syndromes such as Marfan syndrome, Loey-Dietz syndrome, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Williams syndrome and velocardiofacial syndrome. The clinic is staffed by a board certified clinical geneticist and a cardiologist.
Tanya Eble, M.S., CGC
Shweta U. Dhar, M.D., M.S., F.A.C.M.G.
Assistant Professor, Department of Molecular and Human Genetics
- Adult Cancer Genetics Clinic
- Adult Genetics Clinic at the Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- BCM Adult Genetics Clinic
- Harris Health System Adult Genetics Clinic
- Metabolic and Genetic Disorders of Bone Clinic