Skeletal Dysplasia Clinic
The Skeletal Dysplasia Clinic is a multispecialty clinic established to provide diagnosis, treatment, and follow up care for patients from birth to adult who have abnormalities of skeletal growth and strength. Patients are seen for routine, chronic and acute care. The clinic is staffed by board-certified geneticists, orthopedists, and endocrinologists. Patients are evaluated by each specialty during their visit. Diagnostic imaging services are afforded the patients as required.
- Brendan Lee, M.D., Ph.D. (Genetics)
- Carlos Bacino, M.D., Ph.D. (Genetics)
- V. Reid Sutton, M.D. (Genetics)
- Lefkothea Karaviti, M.D., Ph.D. (Endocrinology)
- William Phillips, M.D. (Orthopedic Surgery)
- Shannon Antekeier, M.D. (Orthopedic Surgery)
- Suzanne Woodbury, M.D. (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
- Alan Schlesinger, M.D. (Radiology)
Brendan Lee, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Molecular and Human Genetics