Take a Deep Breath! Town Hall on Asthma
Area patients, healthcare professionals, policy makers, and community members came together on World Asthma Day for the first-ever Houston-area Town Hall on Asthma!
Date: Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
United Way of Greater Houston
50 Waugh Drive
Houston, TX 77007
• Test your asthma trigger IQ.
• Speak out about the burden of asthma in our community.
• Hear about the results from a recent study of Houston-area African-American asthmatics.
• Learn how flooding events—such as Hurricane Harvey—affect asthma sufferers and how you can be more resilient in the future.
• Help create a list of actions to make Houston more lung healthy.
• Win COOL prizes and eat PIZZA!
Registration has closed.
Hosted by Baylor College of Medicine’s Environmental Health Service and Harris Health System, with funding from The Jacob and Terese Hershey Foundation, the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS), and the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI).