Charlie Lan, D.O.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center
2002 Holcombe Blvd.
Houston, Texas 77030
- D.O., University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Worth, Texas
- Residency, Saint Vincent Hospital at Worcester Medical Center, University of Massachusetts Medical School Affiliated, Worcester, Mass.
- Fellowship, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Dr. Lan's clinical interests include critical care, pulmonary rehabilitation and sleep disorders.
Awards and Honors
- Attending of Year Award, 2005, 2007, 2008
- Joseph R. Rodarte Fellowship Award of Excellence, 2004
- Sharafkhaneh A, Velamuri S, Badmaev V, Lan C, Hanania N. The potential role of natural agents in treatment of airway inflammation. Ther Adv Respir Dis. 2007; 1(2):105-20.
- Lan C. Perioperative management of obstructive sleep apnea: sleep-related breathing disorders and positive airway pressure therapy in adults. Sleep Medicine Clinics. 2007; 1(4):541-8.