Goutham Dronavalli, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Baylor College of Medicine
One Baylor Plaza - BCM285
Houston, TX 77030
- M.D., Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India
- Residency, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN
- Fellowship, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
Clinical and Research Interests
I see pulmonary and critical care patients at Ben Taub Hospital. Ben Taub Hospital is a Harris Health System hospital and provides care to all kinds of patients with different diseases. I am involved in the care of patients who are in the medical intensive care unit (MICU) and patients with pulmonary diseases like asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), bronchiectasis, interstitial lung disease, etc.
Awards and Honors
- Best Fellow Award from Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Consultants, 2009
- Best 2nd year Fellow voted by peers, 2010
- Harrison's scholar award, 2006
- Sharafkhaneh A, Mattewal AS, Abraham VM, Dronavalli G, Hanania NA. Budesonide/formoterol combination in COPD: a US perspective. Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis. 2010, Oct 5;5:357-66.