Tara Lynn Barto, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Baylor College of Medicine
One Baylor Plaza - BCM285
Houston, Texas 77030
- M.D., Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Penn State Medical Center, Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Fellowship, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina
Clinical and Research Interests
Awards and Honors
- Arnold P. Gold Foundation Award for Humanism in Medicine, 2006
- Barto, Tara, MD Lymphadenopathy Chapter in In a Page...Ambulatory Medicine, R. Williams, S. Kahan editors. Lippencott, Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore, MD. Pps 110-111.
- Barto, Tara MD Palpitations Chapter in In a Page...Ambulatory Medicine, R. Williams, S Kahan editors. Lippencott, Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore, MD. Pps 42-43.