Amit D. Parulekar, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Baylor College of Medicine
One Baylor Plaza - BCM285
Houston, Texas 77030
- M.D., University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, MO
- Residency, Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University School of Medicine
- Fellowship, Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University School of Medicine
Dr. Parulekar's research interests include lung transplant outcomes research, antibody targeted therapy in lung transplantation, and the effects of costimulatory blockade in asthma.
Dr. Parulekar's clinical interests are lung transplantation, critical care, and asthma.
Awards and Honors
- Senior CPC Discussant, 2007
- Karl-Flance Housestaff Teaching Award, 2007
- Deppong CM, Parulekar A, Boomer JS, Bricker TL, Green JM. CTLA4-Ig inhibits allergic airway inflammation by a novel CD28-independent, nitric oxide synthase-dependent mechanism. Eur J Immunol. 2010 May 4. [Epub ahead of print]