The Section of Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine in the Department of Medicine treats an array of problems ranging from general pulmonary and sleep medicine to highly specialized advanced lung diseases including pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary fibrosis, adult cystic fibrosis, COPD/asthma, interstitial lung disease, lung and heart-lung transplantation, critical care, and interventional pulmonary. Visit our new healthcare pages for details.
Our specialists see patients at:
- Baylor Clinic, our adult outpatient healthcare facility and home of advanced lung disease expertise in pulmonary hypertension, cystic fibrosis, pulmonary fibrosis, bronchiectasis, and COPD/asthma – as well as general pulmonary. To schedule an appointment, call (713) 798-2400.
- BCM Sleep Center, one of the Southwest’s most comprehensive sleep facilities, where we offer expert evaluations for a full range of sleep disorders, including: insomnia, snoring, sleep apnea, restless legs, narcolepsy and parsomnias. For more information, please visit our sleep center site. To schedule an appointment call (713) 798-3300.
We also see patients at our affiliated institutions:
- Ben Taub Hospital
- Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
- St. Luke's Medical Center
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Texas Children’s Hospital Pavilion for Women
- Kindred Hospital