Mitsiades Lab Mission Statement
The Mitsiades lab is committed to being a national leader in improving the lives of patients with endocrine cancers and other malignancies, via a rapid pace of groundbreaking biomedical scientific discovery and its translation to patient care.
In detail, our mission is to:
- Promote the Values and Imperatives of Baylor College of Medicine.
- Lead the next wave of biomedical research and its rapid integration into medical practice, toward the goal of improved human health worldwide.
- Advance Excellence in Oncology and Endocrinology.
- Educate the next generation of leaders in Medicine and biomedical research.
- Collaborate with other research groups for the advancement of Science and Medicine and the improvement of human health.