Li-Yuan Yu-Lee, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Medicine
Office Contact Information
One Baylor Plaza, BCM 285
Houston, Texas 77030
Columbia University, New York, NY
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Area of Interest
Signaling Pathways to Immune and Inflammatory Responses and Cancer
- Lee S-H, Nishino M, Mazumdar T, Garcia GE, Galfione M, Lee FL, Lee CL, Liang A, Kim J, Feng L, Eissa NT, Lin S-H and Yu-Lee L-y (2005) 16-kDa prolactin downregulates iNOS expression through inhibition of the Stat1/IRF-1 pathway. Cancer Res. 65: 7984-7992.
- Nishino M, Kurasawa Y, Evans R, Lin S-H, Brinkley BR and Yu-Lee L-y (2006). NudC is required for Plk1 targeting to the kinetochore and chromosome congression. Curr. Biol. 16:1414-1421.
- Lee S-H, Kunz J, Lin S-H and Yu-Lee L-y (2007) 16-kDa prolactin inhibits endothelial cell migration by downregulating the Ras-Tiam1-Rac1-Pak1 signaling pathway. Cancer Res. 67:11045-11053.
- Ishii S, Kurasawa Y, Wong J, Yu-Lee L-y (2008) Histone deacetylase 3 localizes to the mitotic spindle and is required for kinetochore-microtubule attachment. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 105:4179-4184.
- Huang C-F, Lira C, Chu K, Bilen MA, Ye X, Lee Y-C, Logothetis CJ, Yu-Lee L-y, and Lin S-H (2010) Cadherin-11 increases migration and invasion of prostate cancer cells and enhances their interaction with osteoblasts. Cancer Res. 70:4580-4589.
- Kurasawa Y and Yu-Lee L-y (2010) PICH and co-targeted Plk1 coordinately maintain prometaphase chromosome arm architecture. Mol. Biol. Cell 21:1188-1199.
- Chuang C, Lin S-H, Huang F, Pan J, Josic D and Yu-Lee L-y (2010) Acetylation of RNA processing proteins and cell cycle proteins in mitosis. J. Proteome Res. 9:4554-4564.
- Chuang C and Yu-Lee L-y (2011) Identification of acetylated proteins in mitosis. Methods in Mol. Biol., in press.
- Fadri-Moskwik M, Weiderhold KN, Deeraksa A, Chuang C, Pan J, Lin S-H, and Yu-Lee L-y. Aurora B is regulated by acetylation during mitosis in prostate cancer cells. In revision.
Additional publications can be found by searching PubMed.