Boris Yoffe, M.D.
Professor of Medicine and
Molecular Virology & Microbiology
Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center
2002 Holcombe Blvd.
Houston, Texas 77030
- Medical School of Vilnius University, Vilnius, Lithuania, Undergraduate Medical Degree
- Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel, M.D.
- Rambam Medical Center, Haifa, Israel, Internal Medicine Residency
- Rambam Medical Center, Haifa, Israel, Gastroenterology Training
- Baylor College of Medicine, NIH Research Fellow in Gastroenterology
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Fellowship in Hepatology
Clinical and Research Interests
- Viral hepatitis and pathogenesis of liver diseases
- Translational research in liver disease
- Clinical trials for viral hepatitis and chronic liver diseases