John M. Vierling, M.D., F.A.C.P.
Professor, Medicine and Surgery
Director, Baylor Liver Health
Chief of Hepatology
Baylor College of Medicine
1709 Dryden Rd., Suite 1500
Houston, Texas 77030
Toll Free: 877-64-LIVER
- Stanford University, B.A.
- Stanford University, M.D.
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester, Internal Medicine Residency
- University of California San Francisco, Gastroenterology Fellowship
Clinical and Research Interests
- Hepatitis B & C
- Autoimmune hepatitis
- Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Metabolic liver diseases
- Transplant hepatology
- Immunosuppressive drugs: transplant and non-transplant uses
- Controlled, clinical trials of therapeutics and devices in acute and chronic liver diseases
- Immunological mechanisms in hepatobiliary injury