Stephen Chris Pappas, M.D., J.D.
Ben Taub Hospital, 6th Floor
1504 Taub Loop
Houston, TX 77030 USA
- Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada, M.D.
- University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Internal Medicine Residency
- Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada, Gastroenterology Fellowship
- National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, Hepatology Fellowship
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, TX, J.D.
Clinical and Research Interests
- Drug development in liver disease
- Acute on chronic liver failure, hepatorenal syndrome
- Clinical trial methodology and regulatory compliance
- Conflicts of interest and fraud, clinical research
- Protection of human subjects in clinical research
- Evidence based medicine and critical appraisal education