The Huffington Center on Aging collaborates with other departments within Baylor College of Medicine as well as other institutions throughout Texas to provide education and training for research trainees, health professions students and current healthcare professionals in geriatrics and gerontology. The diverse education and training opportunities organized by the HCOA fall into four broad areas: Basic Science Education and Training, Clinical Education and Training, Continuing Education and Interinstitutional Geriatrics Initiatives.
- Basic Science
- Clinical Education and Training
- Continuing Education
- Inter-Institutional Education and Training
- Houston Geriatric Interdisciplinary Team Training Project
- Continuing Medical Education
- Geriatrics Fellowship Training Program