Greg Buehler, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Director of Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement
Ben Taub HospitalEmergency Center
1504 Taub Loop
Houston, TX 77030
- United States Military Academy, B.S.
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, M.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, Residency
- Christiana Care Health System, Fellowship
Clinical and Research Interests
- Quality assurance and performance improvement
- Buehler G, Mills A, Chen E. Does the Addition of Tamsulosin to Outpatient Analgesic Therapy Enhance Spontaneous Stone Passage in Patients with Uncomplicated Distal Ureteral Stones? Annals of Emergency Medicine. November 2007; 50(5):564-8.
- Buehler GB and Farley HL. An Assessment of Resident Training in the Emergency Department. To be presented at SAEM's Mid-Atlantic Regional Meeting March 27, 2009 in Newark, DE.
- Farley HL and Buehler GB. Doing More With Less: Applying Lean Principles in the Emergency Department. To be presented at ASQ's World Conference on Performance Improvement on May 18, 2009 in Minneapolis, MN.