Madhuri M. Vasudevan, M.D.
Instructor of Medicine
Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
2002 Holcombe (111E)
Houston, TX 77030
B.A.: Rice University, Houston, TX, 1998
M.P.H.: University of Texas Health Science Center, School of Public Health, 1999
M.D.: University of Texas Houston Health Science Center, 2003
Residency: Department of Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, 2006
Fellowship: Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Baylor College of Medicine, 2009
- Diabetes management electronic consultation: Utility in expanding specialty care to veterans
- Diabetic dyslipidemia: optimization of diabetic dyslipidemia, and evaluation of residual risk
- Vasudevan M, Ballantyne C. Advances in Lipid Testing: Approach to Management of Diabetic Dyslipidemia. Endocrine Practice. 2009; 15(6):641-652. PMID: 19625239
- Manner G, Harting MT, Russo P, Gregoric IS, Mukhopadhyay M, Flamm SD, Frazier OH. Surgical management of metastatic melanoma to the ventricle. Texas heart Institute Journal. 2003; 30 (3): 218-20. PMCID: PMC197321
- Mukhopadhyay M. A biographical sketch of Lewis Dexter. Texas Heart Institute Journal. 2001. 28 (2): 133-8.
- Razeghi P, Mukhopadhyay M, Myers TJ, Williams JN, Moravec CS, Frazier OH, Taegtmeyer H. Myocardial tumor necrosis factor-alpha expression does not correlate with clinical indices of heart failure in patients on left ventricular assist device support. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2001. Dec; 72 (6): 2044-50. PMID: 11789791