Ryan C. Neal, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Faculty, Center for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention
- Director of Cardiac Rehabilitation, The Methodist DeBakey Heart Center
Clinical Research Interests:
Clinical trials involving dyslipidemia, hypertension, and peripheral vascular disease. Special interest in high risk patient populations.
- Neal RC, Jones PH. Complementary therapy to target LDL cholesterol: the role of the ezetimibe/simvastatin combination. Vasc Health Risk Manag 2006;2:31-38.
- Ferdinand KC, Clark LT, Watson KE, Neal RC, Brown CD, Kong BW, Barnes BO, Cox WR, Zieve FJ, Isaacsohn J, Ycas J, Sager PT, Gold A; ARIES Study Group. Comparison of efficacy and safety of rosuvastatin versus atorvastatin in African-American patients in a six-week trial. Am J Cardiol 2006;97:229-235.
- Neal RC, Jones PH. Lipid-lowering: can ezetimibe help close the treatment gap? Cleve Clin J Med 2003;70:777-783.