Here are a few of the simulators used through the different programs in our lab:
- HarveyHarvey is a simulated cardiac patient used to help students strengthen their cardiac assessment skills.
- Baby Anne Baby Anne is the infant cardiac simulator used to teach CPR skills for infants.
- Lumbar Puncture This simulator is used for learning proper lumbar puncture techniques. The lumbar punctur simulator includes a spinal column model for reference.
- Little Anne Little Anne is used to teach CPR skills for adults.
- Ventriloscope The Ventriloscope is used to teach students the different heart sounds.
These are just a few examples of the Simulation Equipment used for examinations, practice sessions, and skills workshops. For more information on the types of equipment used, please contact one of our staff members.