As you are aware, Houston is beginning to reopen businesses with continued social distancing requirements, and it is time for Baylor to do the same, in a manner that is safe and responsible. We have put together an outline of our re-opening/recovery principles (Baylor login required) to help everyone understand the plans for recovery/re-opening.
In addition, make sure you are familiar with the latest news and updates pertaining to the recovery stage. See below.
- July 1: Incident Command Center -- Symptom Screening and OHP Guidelines; Return to Work Guidelines for Faculty, Residents, Fellows, Staff, and Students; Updated Employee Screening Attestation Form
- June 26: How government orders impact Baylor
- June 24: What's next for COVID-19?
- June 22: Baylor guidelines during pandemic
- June 10: Reopening Update from Dr. James McDeavitt
Clinical (Baylor Medicine)
- June 4: Baylor Recovery and Clinical Update -- Updated exposure guidelines; workplace modifications requests; clinical reopening plan
- June 2: Incident Command Center -- Surgical masks, extend clinic hours, daily data report.
- June 2: Mandatory CMS Education