- COVID-19 Precautions: For use in patient entry and waiting rooms. These are available in 11” x 17” glossy paper as well as easel posters and pop-up banners where necessary. Easel posters and pop-up banners are not in stock and would take a couple of days to be delivered.
- Acceptable Face Coverings – Self Attestation Locations: For use where a self-attestation form is placed for those locations using the sign-in sheet.
- Breakroom: For use throughout the breakrooms
- Floor Signs: Please using sparingly in order to set the tone that social distancing practices are in place.
- Single Seating and Family Seating: These may be easily moved as furniture is rearranged.
- Lab, Training, Classroom and Conference Room Sign: This sign should be used on all entry doors to Labs, Conference and Training/Class Rooms
- Administrative Area Sign: These signs are placed throughout all Admin areas and are available in 11” x 17”
- Vaccine Information Card: Use this card to hand to patients when having COVID vaccine discussions with your unvaccinated patients.