COVID-19 National Research Reviews
Researchers around the world are working every day to learn more about COVID-19. Faculty members in the Department of Medicine’s Section of Infectious Diseases providing a weekly newsletter that summarizes the newest published and pre-print research, addressing what’s new and why it matters.
Current Baylor COVID-19 Research Projects
The Office of Research, adhering to strict guidelines and with respect of funding sources and personnel, is open and here to help everyone in the Baylor research community. During this period of restricted access to the College, we are allowing a limited, prioritized amount of COVID-19-related research. Team members from the Office of Clinical Research, Human Research Protections, Baylor Licensing Group and Sponsored Programs are communicating daily to review proposed projects, prioritize them, and provide clinical coordination and regulatory guidance as needed.
We will keep you abreast of current Baylor projects.
- BCM collaborates with Biological E. Limited to develop a COVID-19 vaccine for global access
- Test can identify undetected blood clots in COVID-19 ICU patients
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka gives $1M grant for COVID-19 vaccine
- New partnership to accelerate research of COVID-19 vaccine
- Testing tuberculosis vaccine for COVID-19
- Clinical trial evaluates Tocilizumab for COVID-19 pneumonia
- Baylor recruiting participants for COVID-19 impact study
- Baylor, Texas Children’s Hospital developing COVID-19 vaccine
- Baylor, Blood Center join focus on COVID-19 transfusion study
- Reusable respirators may be suitable alternative to disposable
- Baylor enrolling COVID-19 patients in treatment trial