Your health is a top priority of Baylor Medicine. Learn more about the measures we're taking in our clinics to keep you safe. Don't delay your care.
To provide you with safe, quality care through your visit, our teams follow CDC-recommended precautions and perform frequent hand hygiene. While masks are no longer universally required in most of our clinics, you may be asked to wear a mask in these situations:
- If you have a cough or other respiratory illness symptoms, or have Covid-19 or influenza, you will be asked to wear a mask while in our facilities. If you do not have a face covering, we will provide you with one.
- Masks are required in the Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center Hospital
- Masks are required in the Dan L Duncan Comprehensive Cancer Center
Additionally, we have taken the following measures:
- Wearing personal protective equipment while providing patient care
- Implementing additional sanitation processes to disinfect all equipment and surfaces.
- Healthcare workers with fever, cough, sore throat, or other COVID-like symptoms are not permitted in any area of our clinics unless seeking care