What We Recycle
Currently the Resource Stewardship and Sustainability Program accepts the following items for recycling:
- Plastics No. 1 and No. 2
- Paper, cardboard and bagged shredded paper
- Laboratory plastic made from No. 5 plastic
Our recycling vendors
BCM has contracted with exceptional vendors to handle recycling in a responsible and environmentally sound manner.
Important things to remember before you recycle materials:
- Break down cardboard boxes.
- Bag shredded paper.
- Empty drinking containers.
- We will not accept recycling in red or orange waste bags.
- No plastic bags or grocery bags.
- No straws.
- No napkins.