High Cholesterol Study (H-33503)
Men and women between 18-80 years of age with high cholesterol.
Have you been told that you have high cholesterol that may put you at risk for developing heart disease?
Have you had muscle-related bad effects from cholesterol lowering medications?
If so, you may be qualified to participate in a clinical research study to test the effectiveness of an investigational medication.
During this 18-21 week study, participants will receive:
• 9 visits to the research clinic
• All study-related evaluations
• Physical/ECG exams
• Laboratory assessments
• Investigational medications at no cost
• Discontinue any current cholesterol medication
• Not not be taking Metformin for diabetes
Paid parking and a travel stipend will be provided if you are eligible for the study.
For more information, please call (713) 798-3330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.