Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 for Vaccine
- A Vaccine to Increase the Body’s Natural Immunity (H-39354)
- Healthy male volunteers are wanted for a study at Baylor College of Medicine to test a new drug to increase the body’s natural immune response.
- Chikungunya Vaccine Study (H-39616)
- The purpose of this study is to test immune response to the chikungunya vaccine and to determine the best dose and immunization schedule for the vaccine.
- Volunteer Opportunities in Vaccine Studies (H-33156)
- If you are in good health and able to complete visits to Baylor College of Medicine, we would like to hear from you for National Institute of Health-funded vaccine studies conducted in the Houston area.
- Zika Vaccine Study (H-40208)
- Investigators at the Baylor College of Medicine Vaccine Research Center are seeking volunteers to participate in a clinical trial of an experimental vaccine to protect against the Zika virus.