Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 for Men's Health
- A Vaccine to Increase the Body’s Natural Immunity (H-39354)
- Healthy male volunteers are wanted for a study at Baylor College of Medicine to test a new drug to increase the body’s natural immune response.
- BOTOX Versus Flomax for BPH and LUTS (H-27457)
- The main purpose of the study is to compare the effectiveness of 200 U onaBoNT-A injected into the prostate versus oral tamsulosin for the treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms caused by BPH.
- OnaBoNT-A Versus Oxybutynin for Bladder Overactivity in SCI Patients (Veterans) (H-26296)
- The purpose of this clinical trial is to see if onaBoNT-A is safe and effective when injected into the bladder for the treatment of UI and if it works better than a drug that is taken by mouth.