Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 for Men's Health
- Alcohol Abuse Study (H-40327)
- The purpose of this study is to find out if a new drug can reduce alcohol abuse.
- BOTOX Versus Flomax for BPH and LUTS (H-27457)
- The main purpose of the study is to compare the effectiveness of 200 U onaBoNT-A injected into the prostate versus oral tamsulosin for the treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms caused by BPH.
- Healthy Dads, Healthy Kids - Latino Families (H-38237)
- Fathers with children ages 5-11 are needed to answer an online questionnaire about their interactions with their child to promote physical activity and eating behaviors.
- OnaBoNT-A Versus Oxybutynin for Bladder Overactivity in SCI Patients (Veterans) (H-26296)
- The purpose of this clinical trial is to see if onaBoNT-A is safe and effective when injected into the bladder for the treatment of UI and if it works better than a drug that is taken by mouth.