Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 for Growth and Development
- Assessment of Growth Parameters in Cardiofaciocutaneous (CFC) Syndrome
- Genetic Study of CHARGE Association (H-7697)
- CHARGE is a genetic disorder that is caused by mutations in at least two different genes. One of the genes has been discovered. In this study we are attempting identify other genes that might cause the condition.
- Heterotaxy Genetics Study (H-1843)
- The purpose of this study is to help us understand the genetic basis of heterotaxy syndrome.