Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 for Cancer - Kidney/Renal
- Meclizine for Hepatocellular Carcinoma (OPTIM) (H-40370)
- The purpose of this study is to investigate if meclizine, a CAR inverse agonist, will have a beneficial therapeutic effect in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Surgery or Non-Surgical Management in Treating Patients With Intra-Abdominal Cancer and Bowel Obstruction (H-38885)
- The purpose of this clinical trial is to study surgery or non-surgical management in treating patients with intra-abdominal cancer and bowel obstruction.
- TACTASOM Study (H-35425)
- This study uses special immune system cells called tumor-associated antigen (TAA)-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes, a new experimental therapy to treat patients with a solid tumor which has come back or has not gone away after treatment.