Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 for Cancer - Kidney/Renal
- Laser Tissue Welding Therapy for Partial Nephrectomy Study (H-34374)
- This study is for patients with kidney cancer who are eligible to undergo a partial nephrectomy.
- Surgery or Non-Surgical Management in Treating Patients With Intra-Abdominal Cancer and Bowel Obstruction (H-38885)
- The purpose of this clinical trial is to study surgery or non-surgical management in treating patients with intra-abdominal cancer and bowel obstruction.
- TACTASOM Study (H-35425)
- This study uses special immune system cells called tumor-associated antigen (TAA)-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes, a new experimental therapy to treat patients with a solid tumor which has come back or has not gone away after treatment.
- Urinary Tract Cancer Treatment (H-39830)
- This phase II trial studies how well giving chemotherapy before surgery works in treating patients with aggressive upper urinary tract cancer.