Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 for Cancer - Brain
- Glioblastoma (iCAR) Study (H-31973)
- The purpose of this study is to find the largest safe dose of HER2-CAR T cells, to learn what the side effects are, and to see whether this experimental intervention might help patients with glioblastoma.
- Glioblastoma Multiforme Study (H-37782)
- This randomized phase II/III trial studies how well temozolomide and veliparib work compared to temozolomide alone in treating patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme.
- TACTASOM Study (H-35425)
- This study uses special immune system cells called tumor-associated antigen (TAA)-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes, a new experimental therapy to treat patients with a solid tumor which has come back or has not gone away after treatment.