Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 for Cancer - Brain
- EDDOP-9979: Brain Metastases (H-43198)
- This phase I trial studies the side effects and best dose of ropidoxuridine when given together with whole brain radiation therapy in treating patients with cancer that has spread to the brain.
- Glioblastoma (iCAR) Study (H-31973)
- The purpose of this study is to find the largest safe dose of HER2-CAR T cells, to learn what the side effects are, and to see whether this experimental intervention might help patients with glioblastoma.
- NCI MATCH Screening Trial (H-37222)
- This clinical trial studies how well treatment directed by genetic testing works in patients with solid tumors or lymphomas that have progressed following at least one line of standard treatment or for which no agreed upon treatment approach exists.
- Newly-Diagnosed Glioblastoma Treatment (H-43268)
- This is a Phase 1/2, open-label, multi-center trial to evaluate the safety, immunogenicity, and preliminary efficacy of INO-5401 and INO-9012 in combination with REGN2810 in subjects with newly-diagnosed GBM.