Displaying 21 - 25 of 25 for Brain/Spinal Cord/Nervous System
- Synesthesia fMRI Study (H-20366)
- A project at the Baylor College of Medicine under the direction of Dr. David Eagleman is looking for people with synesthesia to be part of a brain imaging research study.
- Texas Alzheimer's Research and Care Consortium (TARCC)
- The BRAVE Cognitive Study
- The TOMORROW Study
- Understanding the Molecular Causes of Neuropsychiatric Disease (H-34578)
- The purpose of this study is to better understand the molecular mechanisms underlying intellectual disability, developmental delay, aggressive behavior, seizures, autism and other neuropsychiatric disorders.