Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 for Bones/Joints/Muscles
- Abnormalities of Bone in Achondroplasia Study
- Functional Studies for Skeletal Abnormalities in RASopathies (H-38088)
- The purpose of this study is to to create a specimen (blood, tissue, and urine) repository devoted to the study of RASopathies. The goal is to better understand the skeletal manifestations in these disorders.
- Pilot Study - Shared Decision Making Tool (H-39242)
- This pilot study aims to determine if the Shared Decision Making (SDM) tool results in improved patient understanding compared to a control group.
- Safety and Feasibility of 3D Printed Prostheses for Use in Pediatric Patients (H-40273)
- This safety and feasibility pilot will fit pediatric patients currently using the standard of care prosthesis with a 3D printed transtibial prosthesis.