Arianna Huffington Offers Words of Wisdom on HCOA's 30th Anniversary
The Huffington Center on Aging at Baylor College of Medicine celebrated its 30th anniversary Oct. 17 with a special address from author and digital news visionary Arianna Huffington.
- Older adults express anxiety in different waysSep 2, 2010
- Anxiety in older adults identified in different ways than youths.
- Tips for traveling with older adultsJul 29, 2010
- Planning needed for traveling with older adults.
- Elimination of tumor suppressor C/EBP alpha explains cancer in aging liverJul 18, 2010
- New cancer therapies could come from understanding tumor suppressor protein.
- New type of pneumococcal infection dominates in wake of vaccineFeb 22, 2010
- New strain pneumococcal infection rises after vaccine's reduce previous variant.
HCOA Development Board Celebration and Plaque Dedication
The Huffington Center on Aging recognizes its Development Board members as they continue their commitment and dedication to the Center as Huffington Center as Lifetime Ambassadors. View photos from the event below.