Arianna Huffington Offers Words of Wisdom on HCOA's 30th Anniversary
The Huffington Center on Aging at Baylor College of Medicine celebrated its 30th anniversary Oct. 17 with a special address from author and digital news visionary Arianna Huffington.
- Minutes matter in treating sepsis infectionSep 12, 2012
- Sepsis is most common and dangerous in the elderly and those who have weakened immune systems.
- BCM tackles Alzheimer's on all frontsMay 6, 2012
- Check out the latest on Alzheimer's research from Baylor College of Medicine
- Geriatrics move to Park PlazaApr 17, 2012
- Geriatrics move to Park Plaza.
- Huffington Health Forum addresses important aging topicsApr 2, 2012
- Three College professors to deliver talks April 4.
- Baylor College of Medicine expert addresses common flu mythsJan 4, 2012
- BCM expert differentiates fact from fiction when it comes to fly myths and realities.
- Fillers may be fix for skeletal-looking handsNov 25, 2011
- Fillers can be safe and effective in hand rejuvenation to help reduce effects of aging, such as wrinkles, protruding veins and loose skin.
- Aging can affect response to warm weatherJun 27, 2011
- Baylor College of Medicine expert offers tips for helping older adults cope with the heat.
- Postmenopausal bleeding could be sign of endometrial cancerApr 18, 2011
- Bleeding post menopause could be sign of endometrial cancer, BCM expert says.
- Get through menopause by reevaluating your health care needsApr 18, 2011
- Menopause can affect women's health needs in a variety of ways.
- Mood changes triggered by menopauseApr 18, 2011
- BCM expert offers insight into symptoms of menopause.
HCOA Development Board Celebration and Plaque Dedication
The Huffington Center on Aging recognizes its Development Board members as they continue their commitment and dedication to the Center as Huffington Center as Lifetime Ambassadors. View photos from the event below.